The Airflow Coupling is the original quick release "PCL" with around 75 years of design enhancement. This product, along with the Standard Adaptor, is still manufactured in the UK to the highest possible standards, with the "Made in Sheffield" Airflow series now a benchmark in the UK for quality and reliability.
Suitable for most compressed air applications - particularly fixed applications where the coupling is used over a workbench and a single action is preferred.
Key Benefits and Specifications
- Compatible with Standard Adaptors
- Designed for FIXED applications
- Available in 1/4″, 3/8″ 1/2″ BSP and 7mm, 8mm, 10mm sizes
- Steel Construction – robust and hard-wearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal bore: 4.8mm
- Flow rate: 43 cfm @ 100 psi
- Maximum working pressure: 14 bar / 200 psi
- Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C
- Interchangeability Rectus 19, Vertex, PCL Standard