PU Coiled Air Hose Assemblies are made from Polyurethane (PU) material rather than nylon, increasing the effective working temperature range and removing limitations such as kinking, abrasion and resistance to oils.
PU allows use in any direction, eliminating hose kinks to aid air flow. It also provides ease of use when attached to tools, helps protect tool ends and leaves the work area clear of entanglements and trip hazards. Available in a range of colours, hose sizes and working lengths.
Features and Benefits
- Hose size is 6.5mm I.D. x 10mm O.D.
- Polyurethane (PU) material
- Nickel plated 360° swivel fittings
- 200 m straight ends with spring guard
- Hose recoils to a fraction of it’s working length
- Range of hose sizes, working lengths and a choice of colour
- Maximum Working Pressure: 14 bar / 200 psi
- Burst Pressure: 42 bar / 600 psi (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range: -5°C to 65°C
2.5M PU Recoil with 1/4 BSPT Male Ends
- 10mm (outer depth)
- 6.5mm (inner depth)
- 2.5M (length)
- Colours: Red or Blue