This PCL pocket-sized pencil-style tyre pressure gauge provides the convenience and confidence that it won’t let you down. Unlike digital gauges, the traditional analogue gauge doesn’t require batteries, so can be used at any time, in any conditions. It also incorporates a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be accurately read when the tyre pressure gauge is removed from the tyre valve, and a positive sealing washer to ensure reliability.
For additional convenience, the MS1H (TPG1) has an angled head designed to fit onto the tyre valve at 90 degrees.
Available in Blister pack or Display pack for longer use.
PCL Pocket Size Gauge with Angled Head
- Incorporates a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be read when the tyre pressure gauge is removed from the tyre valve
- A positive sealing washer ensures reliability
- Integral pocket clip and removable protective cap
- Angled head is designed to fit onto the valve at 90 degrees
- Accuracy: +/- 2 psi
- Calibration: 6-50 psi / 0.5-3.4 bar
- Reading Accuracy: 1 psi / 0.1 bar