PCL’s 9.5mm (3/8”) SuperFlex hose is designed to be extremely flexible, and hard wearing.
The SuperFlex hose assemblies feature good anti-kink characteristics – with the elimination of hose kinks there is minimum air flow loss.
Available in various lengths and end fittings. Hose only, nut and tails, T25 XF Coupling and Adaptor and T19 Vertex Coupling and Adaptor combinations.
Highly resistant to ultra-violet and a wide range of acids and alkali’s allowing a longer service life and wider range of applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft touch for excellent handling – Increased comfort for the user
- Extremely flexible with good anti-kink characteristics – Minimum air flow loss
- Durable with excellent ageing and ultra-violet resistance – Increased service life
- Highly resistant to a wide range of acids and alkalis – A wide range of applications
- 3:1 safety factor @ -15°C + 60°C
- Complies to RoHS 3
PCL SuperFlex Hose Assemblies – Type 25 XF Coupling and Adaptor
- Brand: PCL
- 10 mm / 3/8" (inner depth)
- 16mm (outer depth)
- 5/10/15/20M lengths
- Hose Fittings: XF Coupling & Adaptor
- Maximum working pressure: 14 bar / 200 psi
- Burst pressure: 42 bar / 600 psi (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature range: -15°C to 60°C
- Colour: Black