top of page

There are two types of connector. It is therefore important when purchasing connectors to specify whether a Closed or Open end type is required.


Closed End connector is used when air is supplied directly from a main air line (i.e. compressor or air receiver). A non-return valve unseats on connection to the tyre’s valve, allowing air to flow into the tyre. The handles on these connectors are RED in colour. Part MC1B-03.


An Open End connector is used with MK3 Tyre Inflator, PCL wall gauges and PCL portable gauges. This connector has a pin which unseats the tyre’s valve when in use. The handles on these connectors are BLACK in colour. Part MC1A-03.

PCL Twin Hold-On (Long Stem)

    • Suitable for inflation of twin tyres
    • Colour coded handles – black for open end and red for closed end
    • Tyre Valve Connection :Twin Hold-on
    • Thread Type: Female
    • Thread Size: Rp 1/4
    • Valve Size: 8v1 (standard)

bottom of page