PCL’s 10m of 8mm (5/16") air hose is made from a high-performance TPE compound, meaning it looks and feels like rubber but doesn’t have its associated downsides.
Manufactured from a hard wearing PVC Nitrile blend, this ergonomically-friendly product is a real winner in many industrial environments.
Available in cut lengths from 10m to 100m.
Features & Benefits:
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- A universal performer suitable for conveying many chemicals, solvents, fuels, oils, greases, compressed air and water
- PVC Nitrile blend gives excellent abrasion and ageing resistance - superior to rubber
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Reduced plasticizer migration
- Excellent resistance to UV / Ozone
- Silicone and Cadmium free
Rubber Air Hose 5/16" x 8mm
RoHS 3 compliant
BS EN ISO 5774 (Plastic hoses. Textile reinforcement types for compressed-air applications.)
- Brand: PCL
- 8mm / 5/16" (inner depth)
- 15mm (outer depth)
- 10/15/20/30/100M lengths
- Maximum working pressure: 21 bar / 300 psi
- Burst pressure: 63 bar / 900 psi (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature range: -15°C to 60°C
- Colour: Black