Designed and manufactured in Sheffield by PCL, these quick release Vertex Couplings feature a double action mechanism. This makes them ideal in garages and tyreshops, where operators are using air tools or hand held inflators for trailing hose applications.
Key Benefits and Specifications:
- Compatible with Standard Adaptors
- Designed for TRAILING HOSE applications
- Available in 1/4″, 3/8″ 1/2″ BSP and 7mm, 8mm, 10mm sizes
- Steel Construction – robust and hard-wearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Style: Coupling
- Thread Type: Female
- Thread Size: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Nominal bore: 4.8mm
- Flow rate: 43 cfm @ 100 psi
- Maximum working pressure: 14 bar / 200 psi
- Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C
- Interchangeability Rectus 19, Airflow, PCL Standard